At-home teeth whitening
For a brilliant smile, opt for a simple and efficient at-home teeth whitening treatment. First, we will assess your dental health and perform a check-up and cleaning. Then, we will take a dental impression to make your custom trays.
It is very easy to whiten your teeth safely and in the comfort of your own home. Simply follow your dentist’s instructions. Apply some of the whitening gel in your custom trays and wear them as indicated by the dentist.
- Avoid certain foods and beverages, like tea, coffee, red wine, etc.
- Do not smoke throughout the duration of the treatment
- If you experience sensitivity, use toothpaste for sensitive teeth
For the smile you’ve always dreamed about, call us today!
Single-session teeth whitening
You can now have the smile you’ve always dreamed about thanks to our in-clinic teeth whitening treatment. We will first assess your dental health and perform a check-up and cleaning. Then, we will repair any cavities and take a dental impression to make your custom trays.
How it works:
- Teeth are prepared for the whitening treatment
- Teeth are cleaned, dried and treated with polymer
- Whitening gel is applied
- Gel is reapplied until the desired results are achieved
After the in-clinic teeth whitening treatment, you can perform touch-ups at home using custom trays. We will instruct you on how to continue the treatment safely at home.
Contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team is available to provide you with the information you need.